- Categories:Sustainable Development
- Time of issue:2020-01-23 00:00:00
Viwit believes that Continuous improvement is an essential element in a modern quality system. In the current environment continuous improvement is difficult, but not impossible.
At Viwit we:
- Create visible management commitment to change.
- Engage all employee levels of the organization's quality goals.
- Enhance communication of priorities, objectives and desired behaviors
- Train and engage employees to see “the bigger picture“
With these practices we are successful in building the confidence of regulatory agencies in Viwit. In the last couple of years we have successfully completed regulatory inspections (i.e. Health Canada ( Sept. 2018), Mexico ( March 2019), USFDA (Oct 2019)) and several customer inspections. We are committed to continuing the efforts for improvements in quality culture, quality of the product and in the health of our patients.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone