- Varenicline tartrate 230615-70-0
- Aprepitant 287930-73-8
- Aprepitant 127852-28-2
- Aprepitant 287930-75-0
- Aprepitant 200000-59-5
- Aprepitant 155742-64-6
- Aprepitant 252742-72-6
- Fosaprepitant Dimeglumine 990-91-0
- Fosaprepitant Dimeglumine 265121-01-5
- Vildagliptin 207557-35-5
- Vildagliptin 702-82-9
- Efinaconazole 144230-50-2
- Efinaconazole 133775-25-4
- Efinaconazole 127000-90-2
- Gadoterate Meglumine
- Luliconazole 98873-55-3
- Luliconazole 126534-31-4
- Atazanavir sulfate
- Bortezomib 179324-87-9
- Bortezomib 114457-94-2
- Bortezomib 205393-22-2
- Rivaroxaban Intermediate 446292-08-6
- Rivaroxaban Intermediate 446292-07-5
- Cinacalcet Hydrochloride 1005450-55-4
- Cinacalcet Hydrochloride 585-50-2
- Eletriptan Intermediate
- Indacaterol intermediate 312753-53-0
- Indacaterol intermediate 173140-90-4
- Sitagliptin Intermediate
- Fosanavir Calcium Intermediate
Propyl Gallate Injection 5ml: 60mg
Generic Name: Propyl gallate Injection
English Name: Propylgallate Injection
【Specification】（1）5ml: 60mg （2）10ml: 120mg
【Indications】 It is used to prevent and treat cerebral thrombosis, coronary heart disease and complications after surgery-thrombosis deep phlebitis.
Propyl ester Injection 5ml: 60mg
Please read the instructions carefully and use under the guidance of a physician
The speed of intravenous drip should not be too fast; those who are allergic to any component of this product are prohibited
Generic Name: propyl ester Injection
English Name: Propylgallate Injection
Chemical Name: The main ingredient of this product is propyl propyl ester, whose chemical name is propyl 3,4,5-trihydroxybenzoate.
Its chemical structural formula:
Molecular formula: C10H12O5
Molecular weight: 212.20
Excipients: sodium metabisulfite, cysteine hydrochloride, disodium diethylamine tetraacetate, propylene glycol.
[Properties] This product is a colorless or almost colorless clear solution.
[Indications] It is used to prevent and treat cerebral thrombosis, coronary heart disease and complications after surgery-thrombophlebitis.
(1) 5ml: 60mg
(2) 10ml: 120mg
[Usage and Dosage] Add slowly to intravenous drip in 250 ~ 500ml physiological saline or 5% glucose injection. Once a day, 120 ~ 180mg once, 10-15 days as a course of treatment. Or as directed by your doctor.
[Adverse reactions] A few patients have a transient heart rate slowdown or a slight increase in alanine aminotransferase after intravenous infusion. They can return to normal by themselves within 1 to 2 weeks after withdrawal.
[Contraindications] Those who are allergic to any component of this product are prohibited.
1. The liver and kidney function should be checked during the administration of this product. If there is any abnormality, the drug should be discontinued, and the medication should be continued after returning to normal.
2. The speed of intravenous drip should not be too fast to prevent discomfort such as palpitation, dizziness, and drowsiness.
3. If any adverse events and / or adverse reactions occur during the use of this product, please consult your doctor.
4. Please tell your doctor about using other Pharmaceuticalss at the same time.
5. Keep out of the reach of children. [Medication for pregnant and lactating women] The safety of pregnant and lactating women is not clear.
[Children's medication] There is still no data on the safety of children's medication for this product.
[Pharmaceuticals for the elderly] There is still no research data on the safety of medication for elderly patients with this product. Please refer to other items when using, or follow the doctor's advice.
[Drug Interactions] There is no research data on drug interactions of this product.
[Drug Overdose] There is no report on drug overdose of this product. Once overdose occurs, the drug should be stopped immediately, and support and symptomatic treatment should be given.
[Pharmacology and Toxicology]
This product can inhibit platelet aggregation caused by (thromboxane A2) TXA2; can reduce the whole blood specific viscosity and plasma specific viscosity, accelerate the speed of red blood cell electrophoresis, can relax vascular smooth muscle and increase coronary blood flow; Obvious protective effect.
2. Toxicity studies
In acute toxicity experiments, the LD50 of intravenous injection in mice was 311.13 mg / kg ± 5.31 mg / kg. Subacute toxicity experiments show that this product has no significant effect on liver and kidney function. Ames test was negative.
[Pharmacokinetics] Liver and lung concentrations are highest in the body after intravenous injection, followed by heart and kidney. Can pass the blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier. Mainly excreted from the urine, the blood elimination half-life is 100 minutes.
[Storage] shading, sealed, and stored in a cool place to avoid freezing.
[Packaging] Ampoule packaging; 5ml / piece, 10ml / piece.
[Validity] 18 months.
[Executive Standard] WS1-XG-008-2014
(1) 5ml: 60mg Chinese Pharmaceuticals Standard H20050377
(2) 10ml: 120mg Chinese Pharmaceuticals Standard H20050378
Company Name: Shandong Viwit Baike Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Production address: No. 369, Shengong Road, High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province
Post code: 277000
Phone: 0632-5765365 5765318 Fax: 0632-5765365